- “28 months are remaining, now we have to perform and the pretext of new comers and lack of experience is not acceptable”, says PM Khan
- “One should not take-over the government without preparation and homework”, PM Imran said in an address over the signature ceremony of performance of the ministries.
- “Pensions are a load, were unable to conduct correct estimations on multiple sectors, most of the time I stay sleepless over the night”, said PM Imran.
- “3 months were taken only to understand the matters of governance, new government should be briefed thoroughly on the principals of US’s system of governance”, said PM Khan
- “We are working on the improvements inside bureaucracy, subsidies would be only available for poor and deserving”, said PM Khan.
Islamabad: Pardachaak – Prime Minister stated while advising to make the performance of ministries better, present government had only 2.25 (28 months) available, now the pretext of being new would not work. “Now we cannot say that we are new and we are learning, it is the time to show the performance. Governance will not be better until ministries don’t perform. No government should take-over without homework and preparation.”
“We were unable to conduct the correct estimation for 18 months, on most of the departments including power sector. Everything we were looking from the abstract was different after coming in power”, said PM Khan.
“Now we should change the system, I am mostly worried about the power sector because it is the biggest challenge and sometimes I stay sleepless while thinking about it”, stated PM Imran.
“Federal government and departments has load of pension. The subsidy will be only for poor and deserving. We are working for the betterment of governance in bureaucracy. We want to conclude development projects as soon as possible”, said PM Khan on his speech.
“People of Pakistan will decide after 5 years that did government perform better”, these statements were uttered by PM Khan while addressing the signature ceremony 2020-2021 of the performance of ministries on Tuesday.
Prime Minister Imran said, every government should take-over and come in power with complete preparation and homework.