Maryam Nawaz Sharif criticized government of Imran Khan in her 13 Dec speech in Minar-e-Pakistan Lahore, these are the prominent points of Maryam Nawaz’s Dec 13 speech in PDM’s Jalsa of Lahore’s Minar-i-Pakistan ground.
Maryam Nawaz’s Dec 13, 2020 Lahore Speech includes these points
- 600% increment in medicine prices.
- He (PM Imran Khan) said I will not beg for anything (Loans) from the world.
- PM Imran Khan mortgaged Pakistan to IMF.
- He kept chanting about corruption. Where is the law which he kept saying will be equal for all citizens?
- Who owns PAPA John’s Pizza?
- Malam Jabba Scandal. Maryam Nawaz Criticized Peshawar BRT.
- Billion tree tsunami, Supreme court’s remarks “where are billion trees? Are they panted inside Bani Gala?”.
- ATA scandal, Sugar scandal
- People of Pakistan will make you (Premier Imran khan) accountable for all your doings.
- Imran Khan said, I will make police depoliticized. What happened to that?
- PM Imran Khan said, I will make dialogs with PDM in parliament. Which parliament? which is being run by retired ISI colonel?
- He (PM Imran Khan) keeps saying Nawaz Sharif is a traitor. Does he (Nawaz Sharif) handed over Kashmir to India or you?
- Is demand of independent media and Independent Judiciary is unconstitutional?
- Is demand to impose Aricle 6 on Gen. Pervaiz Musharaf is unconstitutional?
Also Watch PDM’s Lahore Jalsa Live here without ads.