Speed trail platforms calculate and show the bandwidth of your internet connection. Broadband Internet speed test is amongst the highest searched topic on the internet. Everyone is concerned with the speed acceleration of their internet connections. Today we will tell you about the top three internationally used platforms to examine the pace of your internet bandwidth. We will give the links of these speed checking platforms as well. So that you dont have to go anywhere after reading this article. The broadband momentum testing platforms we are going to mentions are suitable for every type of net connections and can be accessed from anywhere in the world. And displays the accurate bandwidth of your net. These platforms calculate both downloading and uploading pace of your internet connection.
Top Platforms for Speed Test
- Speedtest by Ookla – The Global Broadband Speed Test the top clicked platform for broadband internet speed test globally.
- Fast.com The second most clicked platform for internet download speed test globally.
- Speed Test – NetSpeed The third most clicked and trusted platform to measure internet connections speed test on daily basis.
Also Read this article if you want to read about the Next-Generation gaming console introduced by Microsoft
How can I Increase my Internet Connection Pace?
- First You Should Perform a Speed Test.
- Scan your Device for viruses.
- Test Internet Connection with Ethernet Cable. Ethernet Cable Gives you the Actual Bandwidth and Speed Your Device is currently receiving.
- If the problem stays, Next Step You can Perform is to Update the Firmware of your Router.
- You can also Check for Filters if your internet is connected with the phone.
- If all these steps do not solve your problem. You Should check to upgrade your Internet Connection.
What internet pace should be considered good?
According to the latest standards. 20 to 25 Mbps is considered to be a good speed for internet connection. Because it can smoothly run HD video streaming, screen sharing, Online gaming and web browsing.
Different internet speed standards for different operations
- 20 to 25 Mbps of momentum for HD Video Streaming and online gaming.
- You need 40 to 100 Mbps of pace if you want to stream 4K videos smoothly.
- 2 to 5 Mbps of internet speed for conventional operations like email checking and simple web browsing.