PDM Lahore Jalsa: Nawaz Sharif in Minar-i-Pakistan speech, criticized army establishment and Prime Minister Imran Khan and made them accountable for all the wrongdoings in Pakistan.
The prominent points of Nawaz’s Speech
- At the initial stage of his (Nawaz Sharif) speech he said, “They (Dictators) have destroyed Pakistan and people of Pakistan, now they say, don’t mention our role in all this happening. You break the constitution so why should we not mention your name?”
- “They (Army Establishment) arrest the prime minister of Pakistan by climbing the walls of prime minister’s house and we should be accountable? For what?”
- “You (Army Establishment) seek the judgments of your own choice by blackmailing the judges. Where should I go to register the complaint? “
- “My offence is that, I speak the truth. But I will not refrain from it, I will keep speaking and fighting for your (people of Pakistan) rights.”
- “If generals don’t like it, so it is their own choice. But Nawaz Sharif would keep on speaking the truth.”
- Nawaz said,” I will fight for your (people of Pakistan) rights. “
- “It is the voice of the people of Pakistan, is it?” He asked from the attendees of Jalsa.
- Nawaz said, “Nawaz Sharif’s narrative is same as what constitution of Pakistan says, what the oath of the saviors of Pakistan (Pakistan Army) says. You (Army Generals) should abide by the constitution of Pakistan and must stay away from politics.”
- “You should stop the political engineering factories in the intelligence agencies. Pay respect to the vote and don’t drag the Pakistan Army in politics.”
- “It is my own narrative and it does not go against the constitution of Pakistan or state of Pakistan”.
- “This all should be stopped now, Pakistan is behind all other countries besides being an atomic power.”
- “All responsibility goes to you (Establishment and government of Imran Khan) if this all continues as it is.”
- “Our struggle is now on resulting phase“
- “We cannot stay in this bogus political setup anymore.”
- “There is no choice without changing this system. “
- “Pakistan is jammed now.”
- “We cannot go forward and make progress without changing this setup.”
- “Your (people of Pakistan) children’s future is nothing in this corrupt system.”
- Now, we need a system where no state within state exists.
- “Army cannot confront with its own people of state.”
- “They (Establishment) cannot harm you, they are fearful from you (people of Pakistan).”
- “Tell them, what the consequences of abstaining the rights of people are.”
[…] Also read: PDM JALSA: NAWAZ SHARIF’S DEC 13 LAHORE SPEECH POINTS […]